I can't believe my baby is 6!!! I won't lie...I have always had this hope of having more kids. After my cancer I was told it would be hard to get pregnant again...and after my recent health issues I have been told there is just no way my body will allow me to have any more. I have cherished my kids from the get go. It took a long time to get my Kylee and Cannon came super close after and I have loved every second of being their mom. I am sad that I won't have any more babies. Kylee came down one day and drew me a picture that said "I can't wait to have a baby sister or brother." It made me cry and I told her my body wouldn't let me have any more. She went upstairs and changed her picture and came down and showed it to me again. She had changed the words and her picture now said "I can't wait to have a baby cousin." Such a thoughtful kid.
But this post is about my cute little Cannon man. Knowing that he is absolutely my last kiddo made his birthday even more special this year. He's 6!!! He's the best kid. I really just can't believe how awesome he is.
I know all parents love their kids...but I really don't know if there is a kid in this world as sweet as my Cannon is. He melts my heart every single day. He is so easy to please, so polite, and so thankful for everything. He is super easy to love and always wants to help me and do things for me.
My friends brought him over some delicious cupcakes that I had on my birthday and he was in heaven.
He got his own set of golf clubs for his birthday. We have been hitting a lot of balls at the golf course by our house. He is my favorite golfing buddy.
I told Cannon we could go anywhere for lunch and he could have anything he wanted to eat and he said "I want one of your world famous grilled cheese sandwich's." I didn't even know my grilled cheese was world famous. He is the best.
We celebrated his birthday with my family and my niece Gabby made him the coolest minecraft cake. He thought it was coolest thing.
I LOVE YOU CANNON!!! Your smile is infectious and your hugs make everything better. I am so glad I get to be your mom!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment