Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cannon Lost a Tooth

My kids never cease to amaze me.  They are wise beyond their years and even though I miss having babies so very much, I really love the new stage of life we are in.  It just keeps getting better and better.  Tonight I was just in the kitchen making dinner when Cannon came in and said to me:
"Mom, I have something for you."
I turned around and saw he was holding his tooth in his hand.  The day before he had complained about his tooth hurting and I could tell it was a little loose, but I didn't expect him to just pull the thing out himself the very next day.  There wasn't a tear in his eye and hardly any blood in his mouth.  He pulled it right out like a champ.  



Although it does make me a little sad to see him growing so quickly, I also couldn't be any prouder of him.  He is such an awesome person.  
I love the toothless grin.  It won't be long before the other bottom tooth comes out.  He really likes the fact that he is losing teeth like his big sister.  

I sure love this kid!!!

No comments: