2 years ago I joined an 8 week boot camp with a friend of mine to lose some weight and tone some muscles and it was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I quickly became friends with the owner and my life was never the same again. Jenn has done so much for me I could never ever possibly repay her.
She put together an amazing fundraiser to help vet some of the lame medical expenses all these health problems have caused. It was an awesome event and meant so much to me.
The studio was packed full of people - most of whom I had never even met - all there just to support me. She made up the cutest shirts and sold them on my behalf as well.
It was so humbling and I was overwhelmed with emotion.
This girl is one of the most amazing people I know.
I am so glad I have her in my life.







No comments:
Post a Comment