I have been beyond blessed with absolutely awesome people in my life. I have been able to endure the tough times because of these amazing people. Actions really do speak louder than words and I am extremely grateful for the true friends I have been blessed with. One of these dear friends ended up having a condo in Park City they weren't going to use and asked me if I wanted a quick get-a-way with my kids. It was just what we needed.
I still had to work but it was awesome working pool side watching my kids play.
And as soon as work was done...we played.
And played
And played
And played.
It was such a great time. Kylee left these notes for the hotel staff. She is such a cute kid.
My kids have been so awesome through all my health issues. They are seriously the best 6 and 7 year-old kids I have ever met. They help out around the house and do so much more than they should have to at their ages. Sometimes it really breaks my heart what they have to do because I can't. I was so happy they got to play and have a great weekend. They deserved it!








No comments:
Post a Comment