She is a very sweet little baby and I really loved that I got a chance to hold her.
I won't lie...I really really really miss having babies. My kids are practically grown ups. I do cherish every stage with them and am SO incredibly thankful for them, but there is something about holding a new baby that just feels like heaven to me. I do get sad sometimes when I think about the fact that I will not be able to have any more...but then I think about all the babies coming into my life soon and it makes me really happy. Don and Amberlee's baby girl will be here August 24th, if not sooner and Em and Tuck's baby will be here in February. And I have friends who are still popping babies out left and right. I know there are still lots of babies to love in this world and I will get my fix somehow. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment