Monday, August 4, 2014

Boise Zoo

Our trip to Boise was very quick but very fun.  One of the favorite things we did this time that we haven't ever done before was go to the Boise Zoo.  The zoo is just getting started and is way small compared to our zoo here...but we still really had a fun time.  The kids just loved being with their cousins and Grandparents.  I was glad we could get up to see them.  It's the first time we've been up there all year.



My husband is SO handsome!  
He makes me so happy!!!


I'm blessed with some pretty awesome in-laws.  
Curtis' parents have always been so kind and loving to me and our family.  
They are really great people.  

I do wish my kids got to hang out with their cousins more.
They have so much fun together.  

The "grown-ups" have a fun time together too.  

Digging for fossils.  


Penguins!!!  I freaking love Penguins!!!








One thing that was especially cool about this zoo being smaller was they had a bunch of workers throughout the zoo to tell you about each of the animals.  We learned a lot that day.  




This bird was so cool.
I loved it's rocking hair style.  

I have a really sweet mother-in-law.  

The zoo also had a great education center where the kids got to dress up as animals.
Cannon made such a cute turtle.  

I loved the butterfly encounter.
We got to walk through an enclosure with butterflies just flying everywhere.  
One landed on my butt and hung out there for a little while.  It made us laugh.  

It was a very fun day!

No comments: