Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to School

My kids are both in school all day long.  
It's so weird and quiet and nice at the same time.
They are both so smart and so sweet and so good.
I really got so lucky.  

They both got really great teachers this year and I'm really excited to see how much they learn and grow during this school year.  
Cannon is starting 1st Grade
Kylee is starting 2nd Grade
They are such goofballs.
Dang I love them both so much.  

This girl....what can I say.  
I'm so proud to be her mom.
She worries so much about everything.
She is so sweet but so shy and really is best friends with her little brother and that's about it.  I hope she comes out of her shell and that people take the time to get to know her.  She breaks my heart with some of the anxiety she faces and amazes me daily with the things she over comes.  She is an amazing little girl.  
This dude is the sweetest kid and not shy at all.  Everyone who meets him loves him and wants to hang out with him.  He has the most creative mind and I just love that he is who he is.  He melts my heart and is so kind and loving.  I am so proud of him.  
I'm not lying when I say these two are best friends.  
I really hope it stays that way forever.  


No comments: