Friday, September 12, 2014

Emilee + Tucker = Eternity

 Emilee and Tucker have been working to get ready for the temple and on their one year anniversary of their wedding, they were able to go through the temple for their first time.  


They chose the Brigham City temple to go through for their endowment session.  

It was a beautiful night and very awesome to be there with almost all my family.  

Of course you have to eat after the Temple and we enjoyed a great dinner together at Maddox.  

Then the next day her and Tucker were sealed in the Bountiful Temple.  
All the girls in my family have been married in the Bountiful Temple, and so far all the boys have been sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.  Just a random fact for you.  
This is all of Tucker's family after the sealing.


This picture is hilarious because absolutely no one was ready for it.  
Don makes me laugh.  So funny.  

This was the whole gang that was there.  


Just the Eisenbarth's
Just the parents


It was a beautiful day.
I'm really proud to be Em's sister. 
She is such a great person and I feel so lucky to have her in my life.
Tucker is one of the best guys I have ever met.
I'm so glad she found him and so glad they will be together forever.  

No comments: