Saturday, September 27, 2014

Florida

I love to travel.  It's one of my favorite things.  
I love to travel with people I love!
And I ESPECIALLY love to travel to see people I love!
I was really excited when my sweet friend Janina said she would come to Florida with me so see my cute cousin Taylor perform in Disney World.  Janina is pretty much the PRETTIEST, SWEETEST, KINDEST, most AMAZING person I know.  I love her SO MUCH!!!
I have never used a neck pillow before and I have really been missing out.  


Our first day in Florida we went to a way cute town named Celebration and had an amazing breakfast and then walked around the cute town.  

My cousin lives in this cute little town.  It fits him perfect.  

It was super fun to be there with all these people.  

Taylor got us a great deal on a hotel right on the Walt Disney World Resort.  We stayed at the Port Orleans resort and it was awesome.  

I could have just sat around in the hammock talking to these two all day.  I really have some amazing people in my life.  I am so blessed.  

Seriously, how beautiful is this!!!


The first night we went to the Hoop-Dee-Do Revue which was not only amazing food but a freaking great time.  It's a dinner theater and it was so much fun.  

We laughed and ate and laughed and ate.  
It was a great first day!

No comments: