Friday, September 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Kylee

This little girl means the world to me.  She not only made me a mommy, but she makes me a better person each and every single day.  She is without a doubt my most favorite little girl in the whole world.  I couldn't imagine my life without her.  She is the smartest, sweetest, sassiest, silliest, and BEST!!!  I love everything about her and admire everything about her.  She constantly amazes me and I am SO proud to be her mom.  
I can't believe she is 8 already!!!

I thought she looked so cute on her birthday.  
All ready to go to school and hand out her candy to each of her classmates.  


We started decorating for her party and she wanted to hold a peace sign in her picture with Cannon.  She is such a cute little girl with the cutest personality.  

I got a phone call from Kylee's school around 10:00 telling me that she wasn't feeling well.  I left work early and went and got her.  

She spent the entire night in my arms.  It was not a fun way to spend a birthday.  :(  She had a fever and said her whole body hurt.  Cannon had the same thing a few days earlier and he was better by the next day so we just waited it out to see what would happen.  

The next morning she woke up feeling great...and just in time for a totally GROOVY birthday party with friends.  

No comments: