Cannon has lost 4 teeth in a matter of months and it's pretty much the cutest thing.
He talks so funny right now and has to eat everything on the side of his mouth.
He has so far pulled all his teeth out on his own without a single tear.
He has saved every dollar the tooth fairy has given him and says he is going to buy something fantastic.
He is such a great kid.
Other random stuff that has happened lately....
This was one night after a high school football game.
My kids are getting so big it's nearly impossible for me to carry them up the stairs when they fall asleep like this. Kylee's legs go past my knees.
They are growing up way too fast.
My head has been hurting again lately and the only thing that seems to make it feel better is snuggling with my kids. I'm so lucky they will still both snuggle with me.
Curtis took this picture one night Kylee and I fell sleep snuggling.
Love moments like these.
Speaking of Curtis he took me on a date the other day after he had worked all day and I just love him for always making time to be with me.
He makes me smile so much.
I'm so blessed.








No comments:
Post a Comment