Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hawaii Here We Come

All my life there has been a place at the top of my travel wish list and it has always been HAWAII! We often looked into going and always decided it was too expensive or too hard to work out.  Then one day I got this email from one of the many travel sites I stalk and it had an amazing deal for a cruise around the Hawaiian islands.  When I talked to Curtis and our friends, we decided it was a deal we had to take and a dream we had to make come true.  We booked the cruise and the countdown began.  I can HONESTLY say I am so glad I waited my whole life to make this happen with 3 of my favorite people ever!  
These two really do mean a lot to me.  I met Scott through work and both him and Janina have been  friends I needed badly.  I am really very blessed to know them and am so glad they are in my life.  Words can't describe how much they mean to me.    


We were supposed to fly into San Francisco early in the morning to catch our flight to Hawaii, but there happened to be a horrible storm in San Fran that day and so our flight plans were changed and delayed by about four hours.  

We ended up flying into LAX instead and waiting for a flight to Hawaii there.  

Curtis worked the night before and was planning on sleeping on the plane ride there, but since it was delayed he slept in the airport instead.  He is such a stud...sacrificing his sleep to do things with me.  I really appreciate his hard work and all he does for our family.  

One happy coincidence that came with going to LAX instead was I ran into my cute friend Keri who was also there waiting for her return flight home from a vacation.  It was fun to see her and chat and help pass the time away.  We are always running into each other in the most random places.  She is a cute girl and I'm glad I get to see her around sometimes.  

Aloha!!!  
We made it!  Not as early as originally planned...but we made it!

It didn't feel like Christmas in Hawaii AT ALL.  There were hardly any lights or any decorations anywhere.  This palm tress was cute with the red and green lights shining on it, but that was about all the decoration there was.  

We landed to 72 degree weather and even though it was a long travel day, we were more than excited to be in HAWAII!!!

No comments: