Every once in awhile, my job doesn't totally suck.
(Just kidding - I actually love my job a lot)
This was a particularly awesome day at work.
We get to have an offsite leadership training once a year and this year was just as awesome as last year.
Although last year it was 4-wheelers and this year it was horses.
I loved riding the horses!!!
It made me think of my Grandpa Hebdon the whole time.
The scenery was beautiful and the ride relaxing and the company so fun.
I have embraced my braces...for a while there I just wouldn't smile in pictures because I hate they way they look so much, but I've decided life is too short and I am just happy so I'm going to smile and let those braces show!!!
Last year Scott and I were undefeated champions of the horse shoe tournament...and this year was THE SAME!!!
That's my game winning ringer right there!!! It was awesome. No one can beat us!!!
Pretty awesome day at work!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment