Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sept Randomness

Curtis surprised me with this AMAZING wreath he made all by himself from old hockey gear.  I LOVE IT!!!  It is without a doubt my favorite thing he has EVER given me.  

It was wear a tie day at school and I thought my kids looked freaking adorable.


For my Grandma's birthday this year I bought her tickets to see Don Williams in Wendover.  We got a hotel and made a girls weekend out of it.  My grandma is one of the most amazing people I have ever know and is absolutely my hero.  I didn't take as many pictures as I should have but we had such a fun weekend.  


One Sunday we just decided to drive out to Antelope Island for the fun of it and watch the sunset. 
It was gorgeous. 
Pictures don't do it justice.
I love sunsets!!!


No comments: