Sunday, September 13, 2015

Randomness

Time for a random posts.  This time of year is so fun...school is back in and the weather is nice and kids aren't as bored and random little fun things seem to be more fun.  We have had a couple craft days at the Cosper home.  This day we decided to finger paint.  It was a blast and I loved our creations.  

Just hanging with my BFF's

Picnics in the park are always a hit

Anytime we get this baby we love it.  
She is the dang cutest thing.  


Freaking love that she sucks her thumb.  

This was picture day at school. 
I love these kids more than I can ever explain.


Another "craft" day.  
We made these stepping stones for our flower garden.  
Kids loved doing it and I love having them for memories.

Kylee saw this youtube video showing you how to make homemade slime out of glue.  She really wanted to do it, so we bought some glue and went for it.  

The kids thought it was awesome.  

We made pink, green, blue, and purple and put them in zip lock bags and even months later they love playing with the slime every once in awhile.  

One particular bad day the kids were having a hard time getting along and ended up having a full out fight with each other - with punches being thrown.  I separated them, made them go to their rooms, and told them to give me 5 reasons why what they did was wrong.  I thought their responses were very cute.  
Kylee's is the green marker and Cannon's is the pencil.  

1. bad
2. herts (hurts)
3. Disrespectful
4. Mean
5. verry mean
4. rude
is rood (rude)
boys are stronger than girls
it hurts
she's my sister
cause you might need stitches

No comments: