Saturday, September 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Kylee!!!

My little girl is 9!!!
I can't believe it.
Time needs to slow down!!!
Double digits next year!!!
She is the prettiest, sweetest, bestest kid ever!!!

 
She wanted to have a sleepover with 3 of her friends and it was a party. 
We had pizza and ice cream sundaes and in the morning I made them all crepes.  


The next day we went bowling and out to eat with just the family. 



And of course we then celebrated at Grandma and Grandpa E with the extended family.

Hayden looked so cute holding this card for Kylee.


Dear Kylee Amanda,
You are such an amazing kid.  I can't say enough how proud I am of you and the amazing girl you are.  You are so responsible and sweet and kind.  You succeed in everything you try and find happiness in all you do.  You are a great example to others and a great friend.  You are so helpful and thoughtful.  I am just so very proud of you.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY GIRL!!!

No comments: