Isn't being a mom the greatest? I got the cutest picture message on Saturday while out with some friends that just melted my heart and made me realize how blessed I am not only to be a mom but also to be married to a man who helps me remember how awesome being a parent really is. I just thought I'd share the picture with you, because it's too cute for words.

5 comments:
What a cute idea! :-)
How fun! Kyle would never come up with something like that. I am so glad that you have such a loving family!
Love the picture. So sweet! Good luck with this last week...been there and I will pray for your sanity!!
Sorry it is late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope you had a great day, man we are getting old:>
You are so cute, have a great day!
THat is seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen! You lucky girl! It was so good to see you and I hope all goes well tomorrow! Hope at least some of the stuff I gave you will work for him. Love ya!
Post a Comment