CANNON CURTIS COSPER
BORN 4/24/08 @ 11:32 PM
8 LBS 7 OZ
21 1/2 INCHES LONG
He has quite a bit of dark hair and gorgeous long eyelashes. He is such a sweet baby, hardly crying at all. Labor went very well and Amanda did awesome.
"Live not for your tomorrow but for the tomorrow of your children."
12 comments:
Congratulations Mandy!! He is so sweet! I'm glad he's here and you're all doing well.
Congratulations!! He is very handsome! - Becky
Congratulations Mandy and Curtis and Kylee. He's a handsome little man. What a great looking family! :-)
Congratulations Cosper Family!
Curtis, Amanda and Kylee,
Congratulations to adding a new member to your family! How wonderful! He is a big one too! We are so happy for you and that everything went well. Welcome to the little one.
Uncle Doug and Aunt Jean
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all three of you! What a darling little boy. I hope you get lots of time to just enjoy him.
Congrats! He is adorable and you look beautiful, Mandy!
Congratulations again!! What a little sweetheart. I love babies so much! Gavin is already getting too big too fast. I can't wait to meet little Cannon! Kylee will be a great older sister! Keep the updates coming!
p.s. check out those sweet chubby cheeks!
Dearest Mandy and Curtis! I'm so glad that all went well! He is the sweetest little boy ever! I can't wait to come and see him in person!
your mom showed me pictures this last weekend. I was glad to hear everything went well. he is such a cutie congrats!
So Cute! Love the hair! Post some video of him asap! I'd like to see his eyes if possible!
Post a Comment