We had such a great day. My birthday was Sunday, but the celebrating started on Friday and didn't stop until Sunday night. It was such an awesome weekend weather wise and we were able to get a babysitter both Friday and Saturday night, so I was privileged enough to get 2 DATES with my sweetheart. Curtis even took the trouble to borrow his brothers convertible and we drove around with the top down feeling young and carefree. It was awesome.
Saturday day we spent the whole day as a family just enjoying the weather and each other. Then Sunday we spent with the rest of my family and I honestly couldn't have asked for more (other than having my Grandma Hebdon, Aunt Myrna, Tonya, and other family members there who were just too far away, and maybe it would have been nice to not be as big as a house too).
Here are some pictures of the fun day on Sunday with the whole crew. I'm so blessed to belong to such a great family.
Isn't Kylee so darn cute.
This cake was SO delicious. It had chocolate moose filling.
I loved how fun and happy the decorations were. Thanks Costco for a yummy cake!
(Believe it or not, I just barely missed blowing them all out. Pretty good for a very pregnant person.)
The kids enjoying the nice weather. Curtis always does such a great job playing with them.)
Isn't Kylee so cute! She loves her Aunt Em.
(Side note: White capri's may sound like a cute idea for a toddler...but they were only clean for about 10 minutes)

3 comments:
Woohoo! Look at that belly! Yes, you finally look pregnant. ;-)
About the colors in Kylee's room, what needs to change on your camera is the "white balance" setting. Tell the camera what kind of light you are using (tungsten, flourescent, shade if it's coming from a window, etc) and that will help bring out the proper colors.
Happy belated birthday. I am so glad that you had a good day!
so fun! you've already past the date that I guessed you would have the baby. I bet you are more upset at that then me! :) happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment