Kylee in her big girl bed. She loves it, but has a hard time sleeping there lately. (Daddy spoils her and mommy is downstairs on the couch because it is the only place she can get comfortable.)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Kids Rooms
I promised I would post some pictures of Kylee's and the baby's room. I honestly haven't had much desire to decorate either of them as much as I would like. Especially the baby's room, but it's a start anyway. :)
You can't really tell by the picture but the walls are a really pretty, light pink and the decorations are a very dark brown.
Like I said, not much to show in baby's room. I did get a cute crib set from my Aunt, but the picture doesn't do it justice either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the rooms! Kylee's bedspread is adorable! Conner won't be out of a crib for a long time so good for her! I can't believe your belly!!!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!
I love the bedspread. I wish I could keep one on Ava's bed. As soon as I make her bed, she has it off cuddling with it on the floor. It's so cute!
Post a Comment