Today was such a special day. We had lots of family come and join us as we blessed our sweet Cannon. True to form, I was so worried about getting everything ready for the day and making sure everyone got enough to eat, etc...I didn't take ANY pictures. Luckily Grandma Debbie thought to take some before we went to church.
See...just look at this picture. We couldn't get Kylee or Camdyn to behave. And they totally egged each other on. Little stinkers.
Here are a few things I'd like to remember about the day:
In the circle were:
Uncle CoreyUncle Craig
Uncle Carson
Uncle Donny
Grandpa Eisenbarth
Grandpa Cosper
Great Grandpa Cosper
Cannon was blessed by his wonderful dad Curtis. Some special things said:
He will grow to be big and strong (that's not hard to believe)
He will have the opportunity to serve a mission and attend the temple
He will always be a great example and will be a leader
He will be extra sensitive to the promptings of the spirit.
We are so lucky to have such an awesome spirit in our family.

5 comments:
I am so glad that you had such a special day!
The pictures of from the 4th look like you had a blast. Hope to see you soon... Loves
I would've totally come if I had read when it was going to be before now. Congrats Cannon and Cosper family. I cannot believe how BIG he is?!!? That is so cute though. Him and Kylee look similar. She is a doll and I love the story about the HUG. How sweet is that. I swear sometimes they are just so innocent and more in tune with the spirit than we are. Looks and sounds like a fun 4th of July. Love ya!
Oh, I LOVE blessing days! He is such an adorable baby. What a wonderful day!
I love your 4th pics and your darling family picture! Looks like you had a great day!
Congratulations! What a sweet boy. What a special day!
I am sorry that I couldn't make it but the pics o the kids are cute, will you send me the ones with mine it them... Thank you, Hope to hear from you soon.
Stacy
Post a Comment