Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories

Some of my blogging buddies have been doing this and I thought it was too fun to pass up. I really hope you'll play along!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

11 comments:

whitney williams said...

okay here goes...the other day i was working out ( to the video that I am working on getting to you still by the way) and I had a funny flashback of our aerobics class in high school...I know weird memory...but it actually made me smile and laugh thinking about all the stupid routine we had to do and all of our little talks before class started with holly and shanna :)

L said...

You stole my favorite memory. I also have a funny memory of your cars blinkers not working, so we could only drive it in the day and had to use hand signals. I also remember how cute you were drumming and how I wanted to be just like you!

Anonymous said...

I have many memories with you, but one I love is sitting on your parents back porch singing karaoke. One of the many fun times we have shared as a family.

Lynch said...

Some of my favorite memories are all of the days working at AIB. You were so much fun to work with. Everyday was fun, especially when we played scum all day in the library. That was pretty awsome! Also I remember how beautiful you looked on your wedding day. That was fun to see!~~

Anonymous said...

okay it was real late but, you did not want to go home. The only thing that we could come up with, was to go mudding in the blazer

Anonymous said...

Lace days! It seemed like you were always so happy and lovin' life. Always a smile on your face.

I love that we've reconnected via blog! I enjoy checking in on your little family!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck I have so many I don't know what to choose. There isn't a bad one among them though. You are so much fun to be around and we would just be sitting around and end up doing something fun. Remember when we dressed up like guys? You were HOT! :) LOL. I miss you and wish we lived closer together. It's been fun reconnecting on the blog though. I need to start one, but aren't as smart as you. I'll have to give you a call so you can walk me through it. Thanks for all the fun memories.

gunnarson said...

hmmm... probably just all the times we had girls night's that turned out to be just the two of us! Chili's, Sex and the City, talking, etc. Also fun AIB times!

The Nessen Family said...

I would have to agree with Jessica on working at AIB and playing scum. I always remebered that if I had a question or needed help with anything, you were alwasy willing to help. I thought it was the coolest place to work. It's great that we all stay in touch with each other after all these years.

Aimee said...

Ok, I remember scum but I can't remember how to play it! There are so many memories and of course, most of them are from AIB. However, one stands out a little more then others... you were such a beautiful bride! and then I gave you and all of the library girls flowers on your last days and the look on your face was priceless. I remember we all made a promise not to loose touch. Here it is, 3-4 years later and we are all still good friends!

Anonymous said...

Okay girls, girls - thank you for refreshing my memory on aerobics class. Wow. Ha ha...But my favorite memory is when I was in a really hard time after high school, and you told me you were taking me to a special place...you drove me in your family's Crown Victoria station wagon to the cemetary, and basically bore your testimony to me overlooking your brother's resting place - one of the most precious moments of my life. And also, most recently American Idol Live concert! I love you with all my heart, my dear!