Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Working Out
I'm ready to loose this baby weight! Plus I think I really need an outlet for some of my stress. Between work and the kids, I don't have much time. And getting up early just doesn't happen. No matter how determined I am. SO, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a quick, effective, all over workout? Any suggestions on classes I should take at the gym? Any help at all? PLEASE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You need to get the workout video Slim in Six...you can do it at home...all you need is one resistence band for part of the work out...this has been the thing that really helped me...and it's a gradual workout that progresses and gets harder. I swear by this workout...it does you whole body. If you want it email me and my sister can burn you a copy. wonderwhit1@gmail.com
Set running a Marathon as your goal. :-)
There is simply no way to train for a marathon *and* keep the weight on. You will lose weight, guaranteed.
Of course, as with any exercise program, there's still the question of whether you have time for it. It takes time and dedication. But if you can really set it as a goal and follow through, it will work.
I take a spinning class at the gym that is awesome! Also, I've heard recently that there are exercises you can do on a mini-trampoline that are fun, benefit the entire body, and show quick results. You could google it for more info.
Mandy! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I was so surprised & happy to hear from you! You and your family are beautiful - I'm so glad life has treated you so well! I always thought you were wonderful. :)
I'm with Whitney, the Slim in Six program works great! I used it after I had Ava and it worked wonders!!! Also, walking works wonders as well and you can take your kids, just put them in the stroller. We've made walking part of our nightly routine. Kyle pushes Ava and I walk the dogs. I think they work me out more then I work them out!
One thing you have to remember with trying to loose weight is that you still need to eat. If you don't eat, you won't loose! Try eating atleast 3 meals per day with dinner being the smallest and snacks in between meals... or 6 small meals per day. I was told once by a dietician that you should eat something ever 4 hours to keep your metabolism from slowing.
Good luck with the new work out plan. My only suggestion would be to wake up and do it in the morning....otherwise you'll keep putting it off. My experience has been that if I don't do it in the morning, it doesn't happen.
I love hearing from you and checking in on your little family!!
I love all you guys and always will! Love the family picture and loved snuggling that cute baby.
I don't have any great advice for you - I'm still trying to lose baby weight and my baby is two. I just wanted to tell you that you have such a cute family! It is so good to see how you are doing after all these years. Your husband seems very familiar to me. Did he go to North Layton with us? Anyway, I'm glad you're doing well.
Kaylynn (Turner)
Mandy, I am with Aimee on the 6 small meals/day idea. You should NEVER feel hungry. Three regular meals and three snacks. I am also with Aimee on the walk/jog thing. Look into a double jogger and try to get going before the weather here gets crummy again. Love ya!
Post a Comment