I know this is our family blog, but I just wanted to give a "shout out" to some of the people in my life who have been HUGE answers to my prayers lately...
Curtis - You are way better to me than I deserve.
The Peterson Girls - I love you all SO much and needed that girls night more than you will ever know. I think you literally might have saved me.
My Mom - Thanks for all your love and advice and for loving me even when I was a horrible child.
Jen - It is so nice to have someone to talk to who I know never judges me.
And so many others whose blogs have helped me find peace, strength, hope and love, as well as humbling me and helping me count my blessings. (Jill, Lichelle, Maggie, Amber, My AIB girls, Lacey, I could go on and on!)
I hope you all know how much you mean to me in my life!
LOVES TO ALL!!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love you very much and I don't think anything can or will ever change that. You're like a sister.
Your kids are sooo cute. You and Curtis make very, very cute babies. Thanks for sharing.
You are such a sweet heart. I hope you are doing okay...you deserve the best. Thanks for all your comments and words of comfort on my blog too...you're awesome and I'm so glad we have reconnected!!
Mandy
I hope you know that I am here for you too! I miss you a lot and think about you often. I hope that you are doing well and know that you are loved
Stacy
Hey Mandy!! Remember me? Kychelle Probert now Chino. You have such a cute family. I'm so glad I found the Layton High Blog. It's so neat to see how everyone is doing. Your kids are adorable. Maybe someday I will have a boy!
you're so cute and sweet. I'm so glad we have these blogs so we can keep up with each others lives. I can't wait for your grandma to come home either!
I have LOVED getting in touch again! I always admired you so much in high school and have so many fun memories. It is so fun to be able to keep track of each other again at this stage in our lives. You are still so sweet and amazing. Good luck with all you have on your plate right now & I will continue to be inspired by you!!!
Mandy, you're are such a sweet heart... I don't know what I would do without my blogging buddies either!!!!
Everybody is lucky to have YOU as a friend and person to talk to. Love ya tons! Can't wait to see you next week. I love to talk and see you any time!
Post a Comment