Monday, July 28, 2008

My Kids

Here are some recent pictures of my sweet children. I love them both so much and feel so lucky to be their mom. They help me remember what's really important in life and bring me so much joy I desperately need right now. I feel so blessed to have them in my life.


How can you look at him and not smile? He is so sweet too and such a good baby. He just started laughing and it makes my heart just melt.


He's not quite as happy in this picture. He hasn't got "cheese" down like Kylee does.


I sure do love my girl! She is getting so grown up and is such a big helper. She will bring me diapers, throw away things for me, wash the walls and floor for me, pretty much anything I ask of her. She loves to be doing whatever I am doing, which sometimes is hard to really get things done, but most of the time just makes me feel lucky.


Anytime I paint my toes, Kylee has to have hers done too.

(Don't you love the tan line from my flip flops.)


And although my back and arms get quite the workout, I love holding Cannon and would gladly do it all day! If only there weren't other things to get done.

6 comments:

Chinoville said...

Your kids are adorable. Your daughter looks so much like you. Very cute family!

Aimee said...

They are both so cute! I love the toe nails. Ava loves to paint mine!

gunnarson said...

how cute are both of your kids! I hear ya on the back and arm workout!! Wouldn't trade those chunky babies for anything though! The toes are so cute. Someday I'll have another pair around here to paint :)

L said...

So sweet! Your kids are adorable, just like their cute mommy!

Xander Man said...

Totally adorable!! I am so jealous:) You have the cutest little girl. I would love to shoot them sometime, if i only lived there darn it! I totally missed seeing you at the Petersen girls night..we were at the pool! Keep in touch and I am so glad to be in contact again...take care!

Stacy said...

just wanted you to know that we are thinking about you, and hope that you are doing good.
love ya