Thursday, August 7, 2008

Farmer's Market

Come to the KAYSVILLE FARMER'S MARKET!!!
Looking for all things homegrown or handmade? Wanting to support local farmers and original craftsman (homemade soaps and scrubs, jewelry, home decor, darling handbags, girls hair and wardrobe accessories, etc)? Wanting a fun and different thing to do with the family?

Every Thursday through October 2, from 5-8 p.m.
920 S 50 W, Kaysville, UT (sponsored by the USU Botanical Gardens)

And while you're there, make sure you look for my good friend Lichelle's booth. She is extremely talented and has some great things for sale.

I had every intention of going today and posting some pictures with this, but got stuck at work. I hope to go next week though!

2 comments:

Gayla said...

cute blog!

L said...

you are too cute! I was laughing about all the comments...something I totally would have done, lol.

No worries about not making it, I totally understand. I was excited to see you though. Have a great weekend, you deserve it!