What a fun night I had. I got to spend the evening with 2 of my most favorite girls...my sister Emilee and my Aunt Darla. I normally prefer to not be pictured with them as they are both WAY too pretty, but we had to document our fun night.

We all LOVE Sheryl Crow and so when we heard she was coming in concert, we just had to go. None of us had ever been out to the Usana Amplitheater, but it was a very pleasant experience...except for the wind and the dumb security guard not letting us bring in our camera (although pretty much everyone else in there had their's)...so this is the only picture we got.

The opening act was this reggae group that were pretty good, but honestly I don't even remember their name. We just talked while they were playing. They provided good background music though. Then James Blunt came out. I have heard quite a few of his songs (
Goodbye My Lover,
You're Beautiful, (and by the way, he didn't drop the f-bomb, which I was proud of him for)
Wiseman), but there were a lot I didn't know. He was VERY entertaining though. He actually got down and ran through the audience, giving high fives and even hugging a few die hard fans. He also would rock out to his music and even piano surfed. You could tell he loved to perform. I think he is amazingly talented and would gladly see him again.

But the best part was
Sheryl Crow. I just adore her. She has this kick butt attitude about everything and is just a fierce woman. I think her music is awesome. She is one of those amazing artists who doesn't just sing, but produces, writes and plays here own music...just amazing. She sang every song I wanted her to. If you are a fan of hers at all, her new CD (Detours) is awesome and I would highly recommend it. James Blunt came back out and sangs
The First Cut is the Deepest, (which is one of my many favorites) with Sheryl and that was just awesome.

It was such a fun night. Thanks Emilee, Darla, and Sheryl!
2 comments:
I am so glad that you had a girls night! I looks like you had so much fun... Loves
Your blog is way cute and I love to see the new pictures everyso often. Tell everyone around there that I say HI.
Post a Comment