Cannon was out for the night and Kylee and I decided we needed something fun to do. I asked Kylee if she wanted to make some cookies and she said "no mama, brownies." So that's just what we did.

Luckily my camera has a self timer, which was a huge help in getting some pictures. Kylee thought it was funny to watch the light flash and the picture take even though no one was behind the camera.

One of her favorite things to play with are measuring cups. She will get them out of the drawer and then pretend to cook. So getting the chance to
really cook and pour things together just made her night. Funny how it's the simple things that sometimes are the very best.

She also LOVED watching me crack eggs.
She would laugh and laugh. It was so cute.
She also LOVED stealing a few licks off her spoon.

And then she'd just laugh and say "mmmm."

I was jealous so decided to steal a few licks too.

Then we both had messy faces.
Nothing a little water couldn't fix though. We sure did have a fun time baking (and eating) our brownies tonight.
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
You are such a cute mom! I love all the cute things you do with your kids. I need to follow your example.
What a great mom you are!! Darling pictures!
You are so cute! I can tell you guys are gonna be best friends forever...what a good mom!
so precious! Yummy, I'm jealous Kylee!
You guys are too cute!!!!! Those brownies look yummy!!!!!!!! Brownies are my fav :)
Post a Comment