I just can't believe how fast time flies. Even just looking at posts from a year ago, I'm amazed at how much Kylee has grown.
A few mornings ago I told Kylee to go pick out something to wear. Usually this just means she goes in and pulls a lot of her clothes out onto the floor in which we decide together which one she'll wear and put the rest back. But this day, she decided she wouldn't wait for mom and just get herself dressed. I was so surprised when I walked in her room and found her pajamas off and halfway dressed already. (Although she still threw all her clothes all over as you can see).
And speaking of cracking up, here's a cute short video of Cannon and his greatest accomplishment, LAUGHING!

5 comments:
So cute! How old is Kylee? I thought her and Aidan were about the same age - but I don't think he's anywhere NEAR dressing himself! And Cannon's laughs are cute! BTW, I love Pruitt too!
oh yes, I've tried Mylicon. She gets it all day and it seems to help a little bit, but not quite like how it helped Aidan...oh well.
Putting my prognosticator's hat on, I see embarrassing wedding-day slide show pictures in Kylee's future. ;-)
I love it! What stinkin cute kids you have!
that is hilarious!
Post a Comment