I just want to thank everyone for their well wishes, faith, love, and prayers. I still haven't heard and probably won't have results until Monday, but I have had a complete feeling of peace all day. I am so grateful for the faith of others as well as the example, hope, and love they show to me. I am so blessed with wonderful friends and family. Your faith and encouragement has helped me regain my confidence that everything will be fine and no matter what happens, I know that Heavenly Father loves me, even when I don't deserve it. I hope you all know how much I love you too and how very grateful I am for you in my life! I also hope you know how much our Heavenly Father loves YOU, because that in and of itself makes it seem like all things are possible. No matter what has happened in your life, He is ALWAYS there. I know this for a fact. How lucky are we?
LOVES TO ALL!!!

2 comments:
You're amazing.
I'm glad you had peace today!
Stay positive...everything will be okay! I love this quote hope it helps you during this process, it always helps me:)
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
-Joshua J. Marine
Post a Comment