I have to say that lately I had been EXTREMELY disappointed in Utah's spring weather. Mainly it has consisted of grey skies, cold winds, and even SNOW. So today when the sun was shinning, the temperature was 70, and the breeze was light and nice, I knew we had to get the heck out of the house while we could. :)
There are 2 parks within walking distance of our house. I thought that this park would be less crowded because it is older then the other one and kind of in a secluded area. However, since it is Spring Break here (and FINALLY a nice day) it was PACKED. Which is kind of overwhelming when it's just you and the 2 kids, but we had a great time.

Cannon loved walking around and playing with the dirt.
It was all I could do to keep it out of his mouth. Gross buddy!

Kylee had the best time. This slide is her favorite.

I can't believe how big she is getting.

Every time she would come down she would say,
"Mom, you should try this, it's so fun."
She cracks me up.

Cannon loved the slide too and loved to watch Kylee come down it.

The twisty slide was too crowded. At least that's what Kylee told me.

Then she met a friend and followed her around for a little bit.
I really need to find her some kids her age to play with.
Other then nursery, she doesn't get to interact with other kids much.

Kylee discovered she could go up these bars by herself and it soon became a new favorite thing to do.

She would climb up, and then swing on them.

Cannon is teething...AGAIN.
Good heck he already has 8 teeth and he's not even 1 yet.
It was such a perfect day weather wise. We had a great time at the park. Best thing about playing at the park....coming home and having nap time. :)
4 comments:
It looks like you guys are having fun:) We are enjoyin gthe good weather here too and are afraid for the weather of tommorow as it supposed to rain and be cold for 3 days.:0 It will drop 20 degrees. Miss you :( :( Stacy
Your babies are the cutest babies ever! (Well, maybe not ever, Cody was REALLY cute) But they are the cutest babies around today! Kiss those babies for me!
I grew up playing at that park it is so much fun we need to get the kids together. We live so close we could meet at a park sometime.
Your kids are absolutely adorable! I love this better weather. Hopefully it sticks around for a while.
Post a Comment