I can't believe we have already had our sweet Cannon for a year now. It seems like the time has just flown, but then I think of all that has happened in that time and I can't believe it was only a year. I'm sad that he isn't so little anymore, but am really enjoying watching him learn and grow every day. He is SUCH a sweetheart and I'm so glad he's mine.
We just happened to be up in BOISE for his birthday, which was very fun because my family was up there too. So we got to celebrate with both sides of the family, which doesn't happen very often.
Grandma and Grandpa Cosper let us decorate their backyard. The weather wasn't too bad, although it was still a little cold. We had a good time though.

The cake from Costco. It was SO delicious.

Aunt Stacy made Cannon these ADORABLE Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes which were a huge success
among the kids. Isn't she SO talented. Good thing she was around. I've got NO talent.

The CUTE Cookie Monster cake Stacy made for Cannon to eat. Too cute.

Cannon LOVED opening presents. He was so cute.

He would clap after each one.

And was just so excited!

Then we
tried to hit the
race car pinata and get the candy out.

CANDY!!!

Cannon blew his birthday candle out all by himself.
I was so proud. It was the cutest thing.

YUM!!!

He had no problem getting dirty.
Kylee was standing next to him and was not too happy about the whole thing. She would yell at him "Don't eat Cookie Monster Cannon" or "Cannon, you need to brush your teeth and wash your hands" and then she would run to me and tell me "Cannon making a mess mom."

He would have eaten the whole cake if I'd let him, but I cut him off so that I didn't have a sick baby. He had a great birthday thanks to all the family who came and spoiled him.
WE LOVE YOU CANNON MAN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
3 comments:
How adorable is this? I need to catch up with you girl! Our babies are so big. Cannon's party was so well planned out and cute! How fun. I love you Mandy!
Thank you for sharing this birthday with us.... we were SO HAPPY to see you guys, Hope that we get to see you soon :0
Stacy
WoW!!!! Already! Hard to believe this is the little guy we just went to a blessing for! What a cutie!
Post a Comment