Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Taste the Rainbow

Another lesson in parenting....it only takes less then a minute for a child to make a mess that will take you more then a minute to clean up. We have a huge bag of skittles that we use to bribe, I mean reward, Kylee with and Cannon somehow pulled them down and went to town!

Leave the room for a minute...and here's what you get.
He was a pretty happy little guy, loving the treat. Good thing he has so many teeth.
To the bath he went. Sadly there were a lot of wet, sucked on, half eaten skittles on my floor and I had a rainbow of fruit flavor all over my carpet as well.

After some heavy scrubbing with resolve, and a nice warm bath for him, you couldn't even really tell. What a stink.


1 comment:

Chinoville said...

Kids are great, arn't they! I can't tell you how many times I have found my kids with messes like that.... even now with my seven year old!