Today I was paying bills while Cannon was napping when I heard Kylee (who I thought was downstairs watching Elmo) playing in my bathroom. Fearing for the worst, I went in to see what she was doing. Here is what I found.
Oh man I love this little girl!!!
I had to add these pictures to this post. I had just got done straightening my hair and decided to straighten Kylee's. She has this way cute natural curl that I love, but realized her hair is really long when it is straight and thought we'd give it a try.
Look how long her hair is.

I had to add these pictures to this post. I had just got done straightening my hair and decided to straighten Kylee's. She has this way cute natural curl that I love, but realized her hair is really long when it is straight and thought we'd give it a try.
I think she looks so grown up and it is beautiful, but we're going to enjoy the curls while they last. :)

1 comment:
Just know that YOU And CURTIS are in our PRAYERS DAILY... and we are hoping for the best :)
Post a Comment