Sunday, September 13, 2009

How Do You Know You've Had Too Much Fun???

I don't know what I would do without Aunt Em and Grandma and Grandpa Eisenbarth. They are my saving grace and the only reason we got to take a weekend away. The best part about leaving my kids with them is I know they will have so much fun, get lots of attention, and be spoiled, so I don't feel too bad leaving them behind.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM, DAD, and EMILEE!!!
How do I know my kids had a good time? We get home and Cannon asked for a snack so I got him a string cheese out, ran upstairs to put a load of laundry in, and come down to find him FAST ASLEEP! This is not usual for Cannon at all. When he's tired, he wants his bed and he wants it now...and there wasn't a fuss or anything out of him. He didn't even finish his string cheese...which is VERY unlike him to leave any food behind. ;-)
He must have been one tired out little guy.
When I first picked up the kids they didn't seem to care too much that I was there. But once we got home Kylee said, "I missed you mom. I'm glad we're home."

I felt the same way! Missed my kids and glad to be home.

No comments: