The only good thing about summer coming to an end...
FOOTBALL!!!
Before Kylee was even born, Curtis saw this 49ers cheerleader outfit and bought it for her. She wore it last year, and it was a little big. This year, it is a little short, but SO CUTE! I told her everyone was coming over to watch the BYU football game on Saturday and she immediately went upstairs and got her cheerleader outfit on. She cracks me up!
So we thought we'd take a few pics for daddy of his girls in their football gear. :)
Man I love those faces!
I don't know where she even picked up on what a cheerleader is...but she is a darn cute one.
We had my family over for the BYU vs Oklahoma game (which was awesome). Always so fun!
Axel was on the prowl for any food dropped on the floor.
I'm sure Cannon provided him with some.
Along with the BYU game, we celebrated Jon's birthday. Kylee wanted to make him a sign, card, and get him a gift. She really loves birthdays and is always so thoughtful. She came to Curtis with a few golf balls she had got out of his supply and asked him if it was ok if she gave them to Jon for his birthday.
When I asked her what she wanted his sign to say she said "Jon." I double checked, just Jon? And yep, that was it...just Jon. So we printed out the letters for JON's name and she colored them and hung them on the wall. Luckily Aunt Em brought a happy birthday banner too.

1 comment:
Too cute little family!
Post a Comment