Kylee and I recently had
THE BEST GIRL'S NIGHT EVER
with Aunt Em and Brittney. We went to
DISNEY PRINCESSES ON ICE!!!
Kylee was so excited, although she really had no idea what we were going to (she had never been to any event like this before). She sat in her seat so good and was so cute through the whole show. It was so much fun!
She cracks me up. I told her she could pick out one thing from the "souvenir/rip off" stand. She thought for a really long time. They had all these fun little toys that made noise and lit up and such, and purses and crowns and it was a hard decision, but she finally said "toys just brake mom, I want a doll because dolls can last forever."
She was asleep before we even got on the freeway for the drive home, and is STILL talking about how much fun she had and when we can go again. Little does she know we are actually going to Sesame Street Live at the E Center next month. I won't be telling her that though until the day of the show or maybe even the way down there...because with Disney on Ice, once she knew we were going she would ask me all day every day if we could go yet. This video was just ONE of the MANY conversations we had.
It was so cute to see her reaction each time characters would come out. She would say the funniest things. She LOVES GOOPY (Goofy) and was very happy to see him and Cinderella. They were her 2 favorite parts of the show.
When the princesses would dance with their prince Kylee turned to me and said "they are in love." SO CUTE!I'm SO thankful we were able to tag along with Emilee and Brittney for such a fun girls night. I hope Kylee will remember it, but I know I will always cherish that time together.

No comments:
Post a Comment