Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

What a lovely holiday weekend! We had a great feast at my Aunt and Uncle's house and really enjoyed hanging out with family and eating yummy, yummy food. I am not lying when I say I think I ate more that one day then I have been able to eat in a very long time. Thanks to my wonderful family and extended family for just being so gosh darn wonderful.
Just a few quick pics of the day, of some of my most favorite things. I am most definitely thankful for...

these 2 gorgeous faces. I don't think I could live without seeing them everyday. Man I love my kids.

And my parents do so much for me and help me and my kids so much. I am so glad they are my parents and my friends.

And I know I have said it before but I really do have the best Grandma in the whole wide world.
I am SO BLESSED!!!

No comments: