Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We've got Spirit, Yes We Do!

I know people think that it's too early to already be listening to Christmas music, but I love it so much that I feel like a month just isn't enough...so we usually start listening after Halloween. It gets me in the holiday spirit and makes me excited for Thanksgiving and the Holiday season.
One of Kylee's favorite songs all year long is Jingle Bells by the Bare Naked Ladies. I had forgot how much she loved it until it started playing. She immediately went and got her toy piano and started playing along. I grabbed my phone and captured this cute video of Kylee and Cannon catching the holiday spirit. Make sure you pause the music on the side so you can hear the video.
(Sorry, my phone isn't the best picture quality and will only record a minute of video)

No comments: