Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How I Love Thee

I know I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again...but I don't know what I ever did to deserve such great kids. They are awesome and seriously the greatest blessing in my life. They teach me so much, lift me up when I'm down, and bring me hope, strength, and love I didn't know existed.
Cannon cracked me up when I saw him trying to walk around in a pair of Curtis's shoes. He looks so little in those big shoes.

I just love that little guy. I really can't believe how quickly he is growing and how fast time is flying by. He talks like crazy and is a total copy cat. Especially to Kylee. I keep reminding her that everything she does her little brother watches her so she has to teach him good things. He is so sweet and great at giving hugs and kisses and just saying "I wuv oo" just because. He makes my heart melt!Kylee liked the idea of wearing someone's shoes so she went and got some shoes on too.
They don't match, but who cares.

And of course she wouldn't be Kylee if she didn't made a funny face for the camera.
Silly Girl!

When Cannon is asleep it is mom's responsibility to keep Kylee entertained, although usually it is Kylee entertaining me. She cracks me up so many times a day. I really love being a mom!
Is it bad that I am so jealous of how gorgeous my daughter is?
When I get done doing her hair everyday I just sigh with admiration at her beauty.

I really, really love my kids!!!

No comments: