Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Hungry!

I really hate making dinner. Not because I don't like to cook, but because I never know what to make, or usually end up making a nice meal and then the kids eat a few bites and are done, and I feel like it was all for nothing. It's a little frustrating. So yes we end up having a lot of really easy and quick meals since it's just me and my kidos. Tonight's dinner of choice was Mac and Cheese. I mixed it together and then ran upstairs to help Kylee finish a project while it cooled for the kids. When I came back down, this is what I found.

Cannon had pushed the empty laundry basket up to the stove and decided to help himself.
I guess he was pretty darn hungry and just couldn't wait.
I laughed and laughed. He is too cute.
And he didn't spill a single noodle on the floor.
What a smart little stink!

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

That is so cute! I love it! Go Cannon!