Thursday, April 15, 2010
A Vaction from my Problems
I am ready for a VACATION!!! Finals are next week and I am so tired I can barely stand it. My kids have been so awesome and I really really miss them so bad that I am crying just thinking about it. My birthday came and went without much hoopla (30's just a number anyway, right?) and I just paid my last medical bill (HOLLA!!!) . I have been saving for some time and asking anyone and everyone to go somewhere (ANYWHERE) with me (and my kids of course) but everyone has their own lives and families to do things with so I guess I'm just going to have to face the fact that I am alone and am going to have to bravely take my kids on vacation by myself. I love my kids more than anything, but man it would be nice to have someone over the age of 3 to talk to once in awhile. Although Kylee is growing up so fast and I can pretty much talk to her about anything and everything anymore. My kids definitely deserve to do something really fun. That being said, any ideas where we should go? Anyone? I'm not sure anyone even reads this anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Friend!!! I am listening! Good luck with FINALS! You will do GREAT! It was really good to see you the other day. You are incredible. You are seriously super MOM. You do so MUCH and you do it all with a smile! Good Luck deciding on a vacation. You deserve a very relaxing trip…what about St. George. Sometimes they offer cheap hotels you could let your kids swim… go on a couple of fun hikes and just take it easy for a weekend??? Can we get together again soon??? We could have lunch and brainstorm some other fun options. LOVE YOU!
I would love to go on vacation with you sometime! I have no life so it would be pretty easy. :) I just need some notice! And you are ALWAYS welcome to come stay with me. However, there are no beaches and no amusement parks but we would still have fun!
You are such a fun person and even if you went with just your kids they would love it!!
And, I read your blog so don't give up on it!
What about a staycation? Go to a hotel, swim, use money you would have spent on gas to do a couple fun things you would never think to do. ie...discovery center, Boondocks, mini golf. St. George sounds good too.
I talked to my mom and she would LOVE to have you stay with her when you go to San Diego. Let me know when/if you end up going!
Post a Comment