Saturday, April 17, 2010

Some Spring Fun

FINALLY SPRING IS HERE!!!
Kylee and Cannon would play outside all day every day if I would let them. They both love to be outdoors so much. I am thankful my parents have a good backyard for them to play in. They love being at Grandma and Grandpa's and I am so glad they are able to watch my kids so much for me. I don't know what I would do without them.

Here are a few pics from the fun things we've been able to do lately. Hopefully there will be lots of fun things coming up for our little family. We really need to have some fun!
I know I say this all the time but isn't she so cute?
She's such a little model.

Cannon isn't quite as cooperative when it comes to taking pictures.

He's such a good little guy. I sure do love him.


Easter Sunday. Grandma and Grandpa had little presents for Ky and Cannon too.
Sidewalk chalk is always a huge hit with my kids.

Hours of entertainment.

We went to the opening game for the Utah Blaze.
Cannon had a snow cone.
Can you guess what color it was?

He shared some with Ky and I.

Trying to get a pic of us together.
Never works out very well.
I had just got done working a 60 hour week and seriously getting 14 hours of sleep the whole week long. Considering all that is going on right now, I'm pretty hot stuff. LOL

I've decided not to go school summer semester. I really have struggled with the decision because I want to get school done, but I'm exhausted and work is way harder than I thought it would be, and I have to pay the bills, and working part time isn't an option anymore. I want to see my kids way more than I am right now and we are going to really enjoy the summer together. Fall semester will be starting before I know it so I'm going to take advantage of every second of this short break.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Good! I am glad you decided to take a break. Goodness knows you need it! Enjoy your summer and let me know if you need any help EVER!