Friday, April 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANNON!!!

Tomorrow my baby turns 2. It seems like just yesterday I had him and yet I can't remember my life without him. Time is going by much too quickly and everyday I can't believe how much he has grown. Cannon is most definitely the sweetest little guy I have ever met (unless he is hungry or tired and then LOOK OUT!). He was always the best baby, hardly ever crying and always content, and such a great sleeper from day one. He seriously is always the happiest little guy. He is so loving and gives hugs and kisses out constantly. He's incredibly smart and a great talker and knows his ABC's, how to spell his name (although he does still miss a N now and then), counts to 20, sings lots of songs and loves anything that involves a ball and sports. He adores his big sister and wants to do anything and everything she does. Kylee and Cannon are honestly the best of friends and I hope it stays that way forever.


Cannon, you have brought so much love and joy to our family. Your big eyes still melt my heart and I hope your hugs and kisses never stop. Thank you for being such a good boy. You make your mommy so happy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANNON!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

L said...

I love the picture show. What a gorgeous boy! You are one lucky mama!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had so much fun in St. George. I wish we could have come along...love you doll! Cannon is precious!