Thursday, August 26, 2010

An Angel's Prayer

Tonight's family prayer was probably one of the sweetest (and longest) I have ever heard. Kylee said it all by herself and I seriously ran right to the computer (after giving her the biggest hug possible) so I could capture what I could remember right away. (As I am still wiping tears from my eyes)

"Heavenly Father, thank you for this fun day. Thank you for Grandma and Grandpa to watch us why mommy works and thank you for a fun world to play. Please bless mommy won't have to work or go to school and please bless mom to stay home with her kids. Please bless Grandma Helen to be happy. Please bless Axel and please bless Emilee can take good care of Axel. Please bless Donny and Cody and Shantell and Chris and Cody's friends. Please bless Uncle Carson on his mission and please bless Uncle Corey to come see me. Please bless Aunt Tonya will come to my birthday party. Please bless Cannon will listen to mom and help us to obey. Thank you for our blessings and thank you for our family."

I am SO glad this angel is in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So not only is she so beautiful but she is obviously incredibly smart, sweet, and just a really good kid. You have every right to be proud of her Mands, and proud of yourself. You are obviously a great mom. Kiss that cute little girl for me. Love you girl!

-Liv

L said...

I am so glad you captured that prayer. She is an angel. I am glad you had such a fantastic summer, it was fun seeing all of your posts. I am so proud of you and all that you are doing. You truly are spectacular. Loves!