Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back To School

Summer is officially over and school starts back up for me on Monday. I have a really tough semester ahead of me and am not looking forward to trying to do both work and school full time again. It makes me feel like the worst mom but I am so grateful for all the love and support and HELP I have to accomplish these goals and know that it is all worth the hard work. Kylee has been cheering me up...literally. She got this WAY cute cheerleader outfit from Grandpa Cosper and she even knows a few WSU cheers.



I know that my kids make a lot of sacrifices for me to be able to do what I should have done a long time ago. That is most definitely the worst part of it all...knowing that my kids suffer because of my bad decisions. I just hope they can learn from my mistakes as much as I have. I love the quote on my sidebar that says "It's never to late to be what you might have been." and would just like to add...but it's much easier if you just do things right the first time. I put a lot of my faith and love in the wrong people and have learned there is really only ONE person you can always rely on. I should have been putting my faith in Him all along and am grateful for repentance and mercy. I am so grateful for the chance I have to go to school and to learn.

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Good luck this semester! I know you'll do great! You are such a great example for your kids!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. My hero in everyway and your kids are SO lucky to have you!