Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma

My Grandma Hebdon is one of my most favorite people in the world. She is seriously one of the most amazing women I have ever met. She has been a widow for almost 19 years and has had to endure some really trying times in her life, yet she never complains and NEVER gives up. She always has a smile on her face and makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world. She is the perfect example to me of unconditional love, faith, and what enduring really means. It's not just about making it through every day, it's about making the best of every day. She is so talented, so loving, SO funny, and just so awesome.

I love you grandma!!! I hope I am nearly as pretty as you when I am 77 and that I still love life as much as you do. Thank you for all you do for me and everyone around you. You are such a great example to me and I don't know what I would do without you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!

No comments: