Last night we went to the Davis County Fair and had such a great time. My kids loved petting all the animals and listening to the music and walking around. The weather wasn't the best as it was very windy, but we had a wild time.
.jpg)
.jpg)
But the main reason we went was to go to the Demolition Derby. I LOVE them and haven't been to one in years. I knew Cannon would love it, but I wasn't expecting
Kylee to love it too. They both laughed and laughed and cheered and just enjoyed every second.
.jpg)
All the way home they both talked and talked about what cars were their favorites and which
ones crashed or broke. They just make everything so much more fun.
.jpg)
Cannon is still talking about it today, and it will be a night I will never forget.
I couldn't get that boy to look away for nothing. He was glued to the action and it was so much fun to watch him. I'm so glad I have such great kids I can go do so many fun things with.
No comments:
Post a Comment