Since the weather wasn't really cooperating we decided we had better find something indoors to do and remembered how much my kids love the Aerospace Museum at Hill Air Force Base (which is FREE and I highly recommend to anyone). This was a GREAT idea. They have made it even better than it already was and we had so much fun.
.jpg)
Each kid had a "buddy" they were in charge of (a must when you have 6 kids)
.jpg)
The best part of the museum is the ACE learning center. It is centered around kids and has so many fun things to do. Look at all these awesome looking future air and space men/women. TOO CUTE!!!
I got the kids pictures done in one of those old fashion photo booths and they laughed and laughed. The pictures are so cute and it was just a priceless moment..jpg)
A bunch of goofs...but so much fun. After the museum as a reward for being so good, we went to CHUCK-E-CHEESE'S! My kids have never been and it was SO much fun. Then on our way home the HOT NOW light was on at Krispie Kreme and I figured they were all hyped up already as it was, why not get a free donut too. :) It was an incredibly fun day. We love our Idaho cousins and are so glad they made the long trip down to see us.As usual I have way more pictures on facebook (what can I say, it's easier to upload them there). If we aren't friends on facebook...why the heck not?

No comments:
Post a Comment