I called the doctor and she wanted us to come in. Of course it was my Sunday to teach nursery. :( Thanks sister Harding for helping me out! After a quick trip to Wee Care to confirm it was indeed Chicken Pox, we got the meds and lotions we need to help make this as comfortable as possible. Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Chicken Pox!
Sunday morning Cannon came down the stairs scratching his back saying "I itchy mama!" I thought he just had an itch he couldn't reach so I told him to come over and I would help him scratch it. I gave him a little scratch on the back and he said "I still itchy. I want my jamma's off." When I unzipped his pj's, it was not a pretty site. There were about 20 little pox on his back and belly.
I called the doctor and she wanted us to come in. Of course it was my Sunday to teach nursery. :( Thanks sister Harding for helping me out! After a quick trip to Wee Care to confirm it was indeed Chicken Pox, we got the meds and lotions we need to help make this as comfortable as possible.
I called the doctor and she wanted us to come in. Of course it was my Sunday to teach nursery. :( Thanks sister Harding for helping me out! After a quick trip to Wee Care to confirm it was indeed Chicken Pox, we got the meds and lotions we need to help make this as comfortable as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
oh so sad! I really dont want my kids to go through that kind of stuff. Maybe its because they are too close together and I cant imagine dealing with all three when they get sick together... it stinks, but you sound so positive about it, good for you!
Post a Comment